First i would like to say that i searched the forum for topics dealing with similar problems like i am forced to.
I got a brand-new AT91SAM9263-EK and would like to run WINCE 6 on it.
What i have done so far:
1) I inserted the backup battery
2) Started the board --> lcd-demo (with the two pictures, ape and coast)
3) downloaded the WinCE 6 demo
4) used the documentation in the folder (ppt-file)
5) closed the J5 jumper (boot mode select)
6) installed AT91ISP_v1.12 (SAM-BA v2.8, SAM-PROG v2.4) incl. reboot of PC
7) reseted the board
8) connected the USB-device cable
9) started SAM-BA
That is all i have done so far.
Is there something i have not done yet (installing a driver or something else)?
Is there any documentation about how to install WinCE6 on the device? I could not find any useable documentation on the cd yet.
I hope somebody can help me to solve my problem.
This forum is for users of Atmel's SAM Series and who are interested in using WinCE OS.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest