Simplest circuit for ATSAM3x8E

Discussion around product based on ARM Cortex M3 core.

Moderators: nferre, ncollot

andres_5

Simplest circuit for ATSAM3x8E

Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:31 pm

Hi everybody,

I am working about the a ATSAM3X8E design, I need check several design characteristics, I have fabricated a first board and the consumption is 50mA more or less, without sketch; but I get a similar working temperature as Arduino Due board. I have thought the power supply schematic maybe doesn't work fine.

By the other hand, I need use the native USB interface to upload a firmware to ATSAM3X8E, I have use the same components used by the Arduino Due, and the differential route. both are the same length and same theoretical impedance calculated by Eagle Cadsoft. I had few problems with assembler company, because they chose wrong the USB connector and they mounted a inverted USB connector, and it made a short circuit. Then I disassembled it myself, and connected a correct USB connector, but it doesn't work fine.

Can it due the short circuit? the USB doesn't supply power to the board, It is only connected to VBUS of ATSAM3x8e. The power supply is from a battery.
Can someone help me?, because I don't know whether it is a design mistake, or assembly error.
I attached the schematic image.
andres_5

Re: Simplest circuit for ATSAM3x8E

Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:37 pm

The images are cut, to watch the images copy the images url, and paste in the browser.

Return to “SAM3 Cortex-M3 MCU”