Page 1 of 1
i need how to download the code in at91sam9290 using SAMBA
Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:50 am
i using samba -2.5ver for downloading my code into Atmel serial Data flash Memory .
i am dont know the procedure for downloading the Basic.bin in AT91SAM9260 .
IAR Complier used :IAR 4.41
give me idea step by step downloading sequences from samba2.5 to AT91Sam9260 .
Re: i need how to download the code in at91sam9290 using SAMBA
Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:10 am
where does your image should be stored? how it should be started? by a bootstrap routine? please provide more informations, I will try to help you.
Re: i need how to download the code in AT91SAM9260 using SAMBA
Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:27 pm
* I am completed my application using IAR embedded Work bench Ver 4.41
-----------Basic- SDRAM_debug code Cstartup_SAM9.c + main files etc .,
* Debugger Used Atmel SAM-ICE -with the help of SAm-ICE Debugger i completed the application coding. (simulating & Debbuging etc.,).
* Finally i want to Run my code without the Debugger Support .
* Finally i Decided to go with SAM-BA for Downloading my code into Serial Data Flash memory (AT45DB642D).
This Is my Project file
* I Dont Know the procedures For Downloading .
Give The Steps For Downloading Boot files & Project Files .