We are proud to annunce the release of eLua v0.8
eLua is an effort to expand the presence of the Lua programming language in the embedded world, especially on microcontroller-based platforms. It is meant to be a complete MCU development environment. It currently runs on a number of ARM variants (including Cortex-M3), AVR32 (and i386 as a proof of concept).
The main changes from v0.7 are:
* Added the RFS (Remote File System), a new file system which allows sharing
a directory on the PC with the eLua board.
* Added a serial multiplexer which allows using more virtual serial ports over a single
physical UART connection.
* Added Lua and C interrupt handlers support.
* Added linenoise support (eLua and Lua shell command line history and navigation)
* Added generic I2C support and docs
* Added hardware flow control and runtime configurable buffers for UARTs.
* Added support for new boards: mbed, EVK-1101, Mizar32, EK-LM3S1968
* Added SPI and SD/MMC support for EVK1100 and EVK1101 (AVR32)
* Added I2C support for STR-E912 (STR912)
* Added support for require() and autorun from SD/MMC
* Added external memory support for STR912
* Added long filename support for SD/MMC
* Added version() function to elua module
* Added RTC (real time clock) platform specific support for str9
* Added support for AsciiDoc in the doc builder
* Tutorials and new projects added to the eLua User Labs wiki
* Demo files were moved out of the distro to http://wiki.eluaproject.net/Projects
* Added a 'media' page with eLua related media on the project site
The main eLua resources are:
* Main site: http://www.eluaproject.net
* eLua wiki: http://wiki.eluaproject.net
* Mail list: https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/elua-dev
* Web builder: http://builder.eluaproject.net
* Issue tracker: http://tracker.eluaproject.net
* Other: http://www.eluaproject.net/en_comunity.html
All design tool related questions: compiler, assembler, linker. Embedded programming questions: assembler, C code.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests