newbie: complete tutorial for at91sam7s/at91sam7a1

All design tool related questions: compiler, assembler, linker. Embedded programming questions: assembler, C code.

Moderator: nferre

arkarup_gupta

newbie: complete tutorial for at91sam7s/at91sam7a1

Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:32 pm

hello everyone,

i am a complete newbie in this field though i have enough experience on microcontroller(avr series).

please give me links/tutorials which would guide me step by step development of codes and installation of required toolchains (starting from led blinking and stuff) in a linux host with eclipse ide . i am a complete novice so please dont assume that i would obviously know something.

thanks in advance for your kind help ......
p.s. DUE TO MY SUPERIOR(BOSS) POLICY WE CANT' USE ATMEL STUDIO.. SO COMPLETE LINUX PLATFORMED BASED DEVELOPMENT PROCEDURE HAS TO BE MAINTAINED,
CptTitanic

Re: newbie: complete tutorial for at91sam7s/at91sam7a1

Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:19 pm

Surely doing this level of research is your job, you can't just outsource it to minions on the web. Do some basic Google searches, learn how to install eclipse with cross compiling tool chains, download some of the AT91 library code and examples. Got to be dozen of blogs covering this sort of thing in painful detail for the low effort learners.

Your boss presumably hired or assigned you the task assuming you could do the job.

Return to “Development Tools”